For the Inviglator Team we are searching for two
(on an on-call basis)
As an invigilator/exam proctor you ensure that exam processes run smoothly. You work using strict instructions and protocols, to ensure exams proceed in an accurate manner and are prepared to supervise and implement (if necessary) measures accordingly. Furthermore, additional activities must be performed, such as preparing the exams for pick-up and rounding out any post-exam actions necessary. You report to the head invigilator on duty.
Invigilators take part in the following activities:
• prepare the examination room;
• pick up and hand out the exams;
• taking attendance list and ensuring the correct identification of candidates;
• supervise during exams;
• ensuring that candidates conform to the examination rules and regulations, requirements in terms of behaviors, mobile phones, and any additional rule which need to be adhered to;
• responsible for taking action should a violation of exam rules take place;
• taking exams and performing checks for completeness and precision;
• prepare the exam designs for dispatch.
• you have at least MBO work and thinking level;
• you are flexible: available on varying days and times;
• you are decisive;
• you are representative and reliable;
• you are independent and have a sense of responsibility;
• you are punctual;
• you have good communication skills;
• you have proficient Dutch and English speech and writing skills;
• you live in the Amsterdam area.
Who are we?
Nyenrode Business University
Nyenrode is a small-scale private university, founded by and for business in 1946, with an international orientation. Nyenrode offers degree and executive education courses in the field of business, management, accountancy, controlling and tax law, and conducts research in these fields. Our employees distinguish themselves by their flexibility and resilience. They have a lot of passion for their profession and the organization. They are fully committed and ambitious.
The Nyenrode team in Amsterdam is a professional and close-knit team (20-25 employees) in which colleagues work closely together to give substance to our education, programs and the Amsterdam Nyenrode Experience. We work transparently, agile, and in pools in Amsterdam and employees take over each other's work in the event of peaks and absences. We learn from mistakes, celebrate successes, work hard and laugh hard together. We are a learning organization, and we believe that continuous improvement of our work processes and collaboration are of great importance. We make an effort in organizing extra-curricular events, such as breakfast sessions and after-work events, in which 'shaping responsible leaders and entrepreneurs' is central, both with our students and our team.
What do we have to offer?
Nyenrode Business Universiteit is characterized by a combination of a high level of professionality and an informal atmosphere. Result-oriented work and attention to personal development go hand in hand. Our ambition is to be in the top 20 of European Business Schools. Depending on age and work experience, we offer a gross salary of minimum € 1684.00,- and maximum € 2304.00,- for fulltime employment. (Scale 3). You will receive a contract on an ‘on-call basis’ and will be summoned for exams that are predetermined.
We would like to receive your application in the form of a motivation letter and a curriculum vitae via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about this position, please contact Carlijn Wentzel Directeur NNBS at C.Wentzel@nyenrode.nl or +31207051812.